Global “Food Amino Acid Market” Report 2020 offers Complete analysis of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Food Amino Acid in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Food Amino Acid Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Food Amino Acid Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Food Amino Acid Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Food Amino Acid Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Food Amino Acid including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Food Amino Acid Market:-
- Prinova Group LLC
- Royal DSM
- Kemin Industries
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc. (Japan)
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co. Ltd (Japan)
- AMINO GMBH
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (USA)
- Novus International
- Inc. (USA)
- Daesang Corporation (South Korea)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany) Global Biochem Technology Group Co. Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Sunitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
The Global Food Amino Acid market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
By 2023, the global amino acids market is expected to reach USD 37.6 million, registering a CAGR of 5.9% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
• Prinova USA is promoting an advanced essential amino acid ingredient called Reginator at SupplySide West, after its recent manufacturing and distribution agreement with ingredient supplier, Zanda LLC. Notably, Reginator is a patented blend of nine essential amino acids, plus arginine, which is known to increase muscle synthesis, enhance athletic performance, and support a healthy, balanced diet for active people of all ages.
The increase in the consumption of dietary supplements for protein intake, coupled with the rising health consciousness among consumers, is the major factor that is driving the amino acids market. Also, this factor is likely to surge the demand for amino acids. Moreover, amino acids are used to manufacture supplements that are consumed by athletes and aged people, which, in turn, drives the overall dynamics for the amino acids market. With several health benefits of amino acids, including strengthening of immune system, muscle improvement, arthritis, and cancer, the market for the same is expected to witness a strong performance. However, the shortage of raw material supply is anticipated to pose a challenge for manufacturers and, thus hinder the amino acids market growth. For instance: increasing prices of corn, soybean, and wheat are expected to impact the market profitability. The advent of microfiltration process to increase the yield offers a tremendous growth opportunity for amino acids market.
Based on source, the market has been categorized into plant-based, animal-based, and microbial-based amino acid. The plant-based raw material segment led the amino acids market with major sources, such as soybean, corn, and wheat. Due to the health benefits associated with this type of amino acids, it is being used in the end-user industries, like animal feed additives, food & dietary supplements, flavor enhancer, and pharmaceuticals. Owing to the ban imposed on meat & bone meal, the demand for animal-based raw materials, such as fish silage and meat meal, are expected to witness heavy growth. Also, the microbial-based amino acids segment is anticipated to note a higher growth rate in the coming years.
Based on application, the market has been segmented into animal feed, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverage. Dietary supplement is occupying a significant share in the, both, plant and animal-based amino acids segments. Owing to demographical changes and changing consumer behavior, it is likely to continue the same. There has been an increase in the demand for amino acids from the pharmaceuticals sector with its varied application, such as buffering agents in antacids, analgesics, and antiperspirants.
Owing to the growing demand, improved economic condition and, hence the consumption, Asia-Pacific is expected to record the highest CAGR of about 6.1% during the forecast period. Within the region, China remains one of the major exporters of amino acids across the world. Owing to the increasing amino acids’ application in the animal feed sector, South America is likely to follow Asia-Pacific. However, developed economies, like North America, are anticipated to record moderate growth rates during the forecast period.
MAJOR PLAYERS: PRINOVA GROUP LLC, ROYAL DSM, KEMIN INDUSTRIES, AJINOMOTO CO. INC. (JAPAN), KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. LTD (JAPAN), AMINO GMBH, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY (USA), NOVUS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (USA), DAESANG CORPORATION (SOUTH KOREA), EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG (GERMANY) GLOBAL BIOCHEM TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO. LTD (HONG KONG) and SUNITOMO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884678
The global Food Amino Acid market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Food Amino Acid Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Food Amino Acid Market:
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884678
This Food Amino Acid Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Food Amino Acid? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Food Amino Acid Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Food Amino Acid Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Food Amino Acid Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Food Amino Acid Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Food Amino Acid Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Food Amino Acid Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Food Amino Acid Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Food Amino Acid Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Food Amino Acid Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Food Amino Acid Industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884678
Finally, the report Global Food Amino Acid Market 2020 describes the Food Amino Acid industry expansion game plan, the Food Amino Acid industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187