The “Israel Commercial Real Estate Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Israel Commercial Real Estate market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Israel Commercial Real Estate market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Israel Commercial Real Estate market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
A complete background analysis of Israeli commercial real estate market, which includes an assessment of the parental market, emerging trends by segments and regional markets, significant changes in market dynamics, and market overview is covered in the report
By Property Type Retail
Other Property Types
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244000
Some of the Top Key Players of Israel Commercial Real Estate Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244000
Key Market Trends:
Shortage of Building Land and Labor Availability
– The current major problems of the industry are shortage of building land, the shortage of labor, and the regulatory regime under which the industry operates. However, the problem regarding shortage of land has somewhat abated.
– Most of the land marketed by the Israel Land Authority is for target price projects. The Finance Ministry now allows entrepreneurs who have won the land tenders to use 60% of the land for target price projects (that is for young couples or for families who do not own a home).
– The remaining 40% of the land can be used to build houses for the general public. This has greatly improved the problem of land scarcity in the country. The next big problem is the shortage of construction workers. That is one of the major reasons for the rise in the production costs, which has risen greatly in the past five years.
– This problem will be alleviated by the agreement with China, which will bring in Chinese construction workers. Although the Palestinian construction workers are very well trained, there is a problem with their work timings, despite their excellent work.
– The shortage of land and workers poses a problem for the developers and the government alike. In order to solve the problem of housing shortage and rising prices, they must make land available and make sure that there is sufficient work force for the current needs.
– The current accumulated shortage of housing is 149,000. Since 2000, housing starts have usually been less than the annual creation of households.
– Construction of nearly 58,000 houses was completed in 2016 and during the past five years, the annual average numbered to 54,000 houses. In 2016, housing starts were 53,300. The average annual housing starts during the past five years was 48,840.
Property Investment in Israel is Evolving to Offer Ample and Flexible Opportunities
– Investing in various types of commercial properties and/or private residential projects is a practice, which is emerging as an increasingly viable alternative. The market is evolving to broaden its offering and cater to the foreign investors’ needs.
– Financial experts, global asset managers, and government representatives say the property market is a solid and attractive alternative to others.
– This is mainly due to the fact that despite the mounting anticipation of a drop in Israeli real estate prices, property prices remain impervious and continue to rise year over year.
– This is further compounded by the fact that, in the face of indications that Israel’s economy is slowing down, the slower 3.2% growth rate expected this year, is still a faster pace than most economies in the United States or Europe.
– Looking beyond the financial aspects of this type of transaction, there are many emotional aspects that are driving foreign investments in real estate in Israel, namely Zionism and the rising anti-Semitism in the world.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Israel Commercial Real Estate market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Israel Commercial Real Estate market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244000
Detailed TOC of Israel Commercial Real Estate Market Report 2020-2024:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Overview
5.5 Technological Innovations
5.6 PESTLE Analysis
5.7 Industry Policies and Government Regulations
5.8 Insights on Existing and Upcoming Projects in Israel
5.9 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.9.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
5.9.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4 Threat of Substitute Products
5.9.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.5 Other Property Types
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
7.1 Private Equity in Real Estate
7.2 FDI in Real Estate
8 COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 Arko Holdings Ltd
8.2 Ashtrom Group Ltd
8.3 Gazit-Globe Ltd
8.4 Azrieli Group Ltd
8.5 Melisron Ltd
8.6 Elbit Imaging Ltd
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: