Global “Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market” Report 2020 offers Complete analysis of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market:-
- 3M Company
- Adhesive Technologies Inc.
- American Chemical
- Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
- BASF SE
- Bühnen Gmbh & Co. KG
- Collano Adhesives AG
- Covestro AG
- Delo Industrial Adhesives
- DIC Corporation
- Sika AG
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & CO.
- Jowat SE
The Global Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
In 2017, the global polyurethane hot-melt adhesives market was expected to be valued at USD 1,090.41 million, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1,712.79 million by 2023. Hot-melt adhesives, also known as hot glue, are solvent-free and thermoplastic materials. These adhesives are melted and applied on the surface, which solidify on cooling and are strong adhesives. They are applied in a molten state, at temperatures ranging from 120°C to 180°C, depending on the surface that has to be bonded. Hot-melt adhesives consist of three main components, namely, high molecular weight polymer (which provides adhesives the primary and mechanical properties), a tackifier or resin (which provides adhesion and wetting properties), and plasticizer, such as wax and oil (to control the viscosity, which enables the adhesives to be easily handled by small machinery).
Increasing application in vast range of industries and growing demand from packaging industry in Asia-Pacific are expected to drive the market. Moreover, growing environmental awareness is also expected to drive the PU hot-melt adhesive market, globally. Most solvent-based adhesives contain flammable solvents that require critical precautions for safe handling.
Growing Environmental Awareness
Environmental awareness is one of the other factors driving the market. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emissions in adhesives is a matter of concern. Constant push from regulatory authorities, such as EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals), is likely to limit the use of solvent-borne adhesives to reduce the impact on the environment. The industry has shifted its focus toward the development of bio-based adhesives. Major adhesives manufacturers have been forming joint ventures and are collaborating with top biotechnology firms, to gain competitive advantage and further sustainability. Manufacturers are increasingly investing in manufacturing and product development programs to engineer eco-friendly adhesives, based on vegetable oils, organic starch, soy, and water. The manufacture of polyurethane adhesives derived from microbial processes and fermentation is growing in popularity. Thus, it is expected to drive the PU hot-melt adhesives market.
Innovative Product Development to Gain Competitive Edge
Innovation always leads to new trends and higher achievements, in terms of brand experience and revenue. The superior quality and features offered by PU hot-melt adhesives have made it popular among consumers. Henkel has developed a PUR hot-melt for spine, side, and end-paper gluing (with an iso-cyanate concentration of less than 0.1%), which lies far below the legal hazard labelling threshold. It meets the stringent environmental regulations of the Scandinavian countries. The product also complies with REACH, the European regulation on chemicals. Jowat, one of the leading suppliers of industrial adhesives, developed a new unfilled PUR hot-melt adhesive to meet the highest requirements for quality and appearance in edge banding. Furthermore, the adoption of bio-based polyurethane hot-melt adhesives and the recovering construction industry in the region will offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the market.
The global hot-melt adhesives market has been segmented on the basis of type into – polyethylene, polyolefins, polyamide, polyurethanes, ethylene vinyl acetate, and others. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into packaging, automotive, footwear, construction & furniture, bookbinding, electronics & electrical assembly, non-woven application (baby diapers, training pants, female hygiene pads, adult incontinence products, personal care, medical, filters, automotive interiors, packaging, leisure and sportswear, rescue services outer wear, home textiles, others), and others. The market has also been geographically segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. In terms of consumption in 2016, North America held a significant share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884201
The global Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market:
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884201
This Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884201
Finally, the report Global Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive Market 2020 describes the Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive industry expansion game plan, the Polyurethane (PU) Hot-Melt Adhesive industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Hair Care Market Top Countries Data 2020 Industry Price Trend, Size Estimation, Industry Outlook, Business Growth, Report Latest Research, Business Analysis and Forecast Analysis Research By 360 Market Updates
Global Pico Projector Market Top Countries Data 2020 Industry Growth, Size, Share, Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape and Key Regions Analysis Research Report By 360 Market Updates