Global “Smart Water Meter Market” Report 2020 offers Complete analysis of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Smart Water Meter in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Smart Water Meter Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Smart Water Meter Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Smart Water Meter Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Smart Water Meter Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Smart Water Meter including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Smart Water Meter Market:-
- Sensus USA Inc.
- Aichi Tokei Denki
- Zenner International GmbH & Co KG
- Mueller Systems LLC
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Apator SA
- Neptune Technology Group Inc.
- Badger Meter Inc.
- Azbil Kimmon Co. Ltd.
- Kamstrup A/S
- Chongqing Smart Water Meter Group
- Arad Group
The Global Smart Water Meter market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The smart water meter market witnessed 11.8 million unit shipments in 2017 and is expected to reach 22.1 million unit shipments by 2023, at a CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The report discusses the end users that use these products. The regions considered under the scope of the report include North America, Europe, and various others. The study also emphasizes on how the need for billing accuracy and customer convenience is affecting the market.
With increasing pressure on water utilities, owing to the growing demand, increasing water stress, rising energy prices, and aging water systems, the smart water network solutions have emerged with significant benefits, by combining advanced metering technology, software, and effective communications systems. The integration of the said components, enables end users to account for every drop and turn water into revenue through enhanced leak detection and unparalleled data acquisition. Moreover, the critical need for optimized consumption of water in water-scarce areas is expected to drive the smart water meter market. For instance, according to the World Water Development Report, 480 million people in Asia alone will face water scarcity in the future.
Increase in Billing Revenue and Accuracy to Drive the Demand
Smart meters boost a utility’s ability to precisely and timely bill customers for the extent of water used. The remote-read capability allows for smaller intervals between billing reads, better business preparation in understanding future revenue streams, or producing a continuous flow of capital. The upgrade to smart water meter yields a more accurate billing process, which, in turn, increases utility revenue. Smart meters also cut the labor costs, with their advanced reading process. Most of the smart water meters consist of a radio transmitter that allows crews to receive meter information by traveling by a house or building. Further, intelligent alerts in the ultrasonic water meter enable efficient leak detection and lower the amount of non-revenue water, because faster detection of leaks can help in mitigating water losses.
Growing Demand from the Industrial segment to Augment Growth
In industries, utilities are undergoing a global transformation into the information age, based on the assumption that consumers and utilities will gain from collecting and distributing granular, real-time information, especially the water and wastewater treatment plants. Smart water meters in industries are utmost useful in handling the heating and cooling systems that have substantial energy requirements, when compared to other equipment. Moreover, as various end users deploy AMI across their distribution grids, the customer-related data can be remotely monitored, allowing major industries to adjust their water usage accordingly. Moreover, smart water meters also enable two-way communication between the meter and the central system employed by the utilities, streamlining their business process, saving time and cost in the process.
North America is the Largest Market
Water scarcity in the western region, along with the ageing infrastructure in the Mid-West and East, has helped underpin the requirement to tackle efficient remote meter reading that can help benefit revenue generation and improve consumer service. Moreover, as North America is a more developed market, the utility base is in harmony with the smart meter technology and is starting to take on advanced data solutions. In addition, Halifax Water, the Canadian utility, secured approval from the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board (NSUARB) to upgrade the region’s water meters. The water distribution and treatment firm announced plans to replace existing analogue water meters with automated smart water metering systems from early 2017. With such initiatives expected to become common in future, the demand for smart water meters is expected to increase.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883853
The global Smart Water Meter market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Smart Water Meter Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Smart Water Meter Market:
• October 2017: Kamstrup’s MULTICAL 21 water meter was made available with integrated Sigfox communication that allows utilities to utilize an already-installed communication infrastructure, rather than investing in a new one.• June 2017: Mueller Systems collaborated with Senet to deliver metering infrastructure to water utilities across North America. Senet is the first and a growing North American provider of public, low-power, wide-area networks (LPWANS) for long-range Internet of Things (IoT).• January 2017: Badger Meter announced the introduction of two new vortex-flow meters: VN2000 Hot Tap and VN2000 Compact insertion vortex flow meters.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883853
This Smart Water Meter Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Smart Water Meter? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Smart Water Meter Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Smart Water Meter Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Smart Water Meter Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Smart Water Meter Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Smart Water Meter Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Smart Water Meter Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Smart Water Meter Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Smart Water Meter Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Smart Water Meter Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Smart Water Meter Industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883853
Finally, the report Global Smart Water Meter Market 2020 describes the Smart Water Meter industry expansion game plan, the Smart Water Meter industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Bronchodilator Market Peak Countries in the world 2020 Industry Growth Analysis, Segmentation, Size, Share, Trend, Future Demand and Leading Players Updates by Forecast to 2025- Covid-19 Impact on this industry