According to this study, over the next five years the IoT in Agriculture market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in IoT in Agriculture business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of IoT in Agriculture market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2521391
This study considers the IoT in Agriculture value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Data Management
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Precision Crop Farming
- Indoor Farming
- Livestock Monitoring
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- John Deere
- Raven Industries
- Topcon Positioning Systems
- Hexagon Agriculture
- Ag Leader Technology
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-iot-in-agriculture-market-growth-status-and-outlook-2019-2024
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global IoT in Agriculture market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of IoT in Agriculture market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global IoT in Agriculture players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the IoT in Agriculture with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of IoT in Agriculture submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Major Points from Table of Content:
1 Scope of the Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Global IoT in Agriculture by Players
4 IoT in Agriculture by Regions
8 Middle East & Africa
9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
10 Global IoT in Agriculture Market Forecast
11 Key Players Analysis
11.1.1 Company Details
11.1.2 IoT in Agriculture Product Offered
11.1.3 AGCO IoT in Agriculture Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
11.1.4 Main Business Overview
11.1.5 AGCO News
11.2 John Deere
11.2.1 Company Details
11.2.2 IoT in Agriculture Product Offered
11.2.3 John Deere IoT in Agriculture Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
11.2.4 Main Business Overview
11.2.5 John Deere News
11.3.1 Company Details
11.3.2 IoT in Agriculture Product Offered
11.3.3 DeLaval IoT in Agriculture Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
11.3.4 Main Business Overview
11.3.5 DeLaval News
12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Place a purchase order of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2521391
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: [email protected]